Date Held: 26th April, 2016.
Length: 91 minutes.
Joining me for this webinar is special guest, Hugh Hawkins: @trader1906 a professional prop trader.
Covering the FX majors, Bund, Dax, EuroStoxx and the ES, we discuss the specific statistics for certain market patterns and how you can trade them.
We answer the following:
- How often does the Open Drive fail? What is the highest probability trade when you see it?
- What is the probability of a gap filling in the EUR/USD using various stop sizes?
- Gaps in FX: How large are these gaps and how often do they close on the same day? How often do they close within 6-12 hours?
- Inside Days: How often do we break the high side? The low side? Either side? Both sides the same day?
- What is the probability of the market hitting the inside day high/low on the day following the inside day failure pattern?
- How well do Bullish and Bearish Engulfing candlestick patterns work?
- How well do Hammers and Shooting star candlestick patterns work?
- Do certain days of the week have a directional bias?
- What day of the week is the high or low more likely to occur?
- If we break yesterdays high or low overnight how often do we retest it during the day?
- For European products, if we break yesterdays high/low during the morning session, how often do we retest it during the afternoon session?
- How often do we test the daily settlement price, the next day?
- What time of day is the high and low set for the day?
- If price closes out of value, how often does it break the high or low the next day?
All attendees will also be provided with:
- A copy of the Excel based statistics that I cover in the webinar.
- Specific templates (compatible with MarketDelta Professional Version and Investor RT) that you can use to automatically show you the study for any market that you have data for.
This is regardless of whether Hugh has covered it. Naturally, the templates will update in real time which means
you will be able to see how they evolve going foward and therefore have an invaluable resource to help you make better trading decisions.
Sign up information:
The contribution to attend this webinar is £14.99.
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series, please read
Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
Making a payment presumes you have agreed to them.
You should receive confirmation of your payment immediately upon purchase.
Access information is automatically sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account unless you notify me differently.
Sometimes mails can be routed to your junk folder. If you do not receive anything please check that first.
If you have made payment and not received an email within 24 hours, please send me an email at